Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy New Year

From Happy Halloween to Happy New Year! Haven't been posting much because, well, real life has been keeping me busy! I find my time on the computer extremely limited as I dash from here to there, sit in more meetings than I realized volunteers would participate in, and have great fun watching my kids grow up. Participating in real life is fun! But I miss my computer world too. I've got lots of great friends and family "in here" that I don't get to connect with unless I blog or Facebook with them. I miss those connections even while I'm making new ones. It's a bit bittersweet but for me, perhaps a bit overdue. Moving from Arizona and the great friends and groups I had there was harder than I expected. Now I feel I've found my groove here and I'm on the go and meeting up with people just like I was there. Just know that all my friends, present and past, are so dear to me and I do think of you even if I'm not connecting through the computer like I used to be. I love you all and I thank you for what you've added to my life. Hugs to you!!

No comments: