Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

I'm setting a bunch of goals this year and working hard to establish new habits. Today I'm going to list a few of the things I've started and as the days go on I may or may not post more. This is mostly for my own reference and accountability - I need someplace to keep track of it all!

Two photo-a-day projects (CY365). One is of MTN (I did one with his oldest sister in 2009) and one of my walks. I hope for a mile-a-day but we'll see how it goes. As long as I get moving, it all counts.

I'm taking a few scrapbooking classes but my biggest project will be organizing my photos. I have to ditch my Creative Memories software now that they've changed their focus. I could have kept the software under a new provider but .... I made a different choice. I decided to go with PSE11 and I'll initially start organizing photos in there and also creating layouts. Yes, I'd like to get to scrapping with all my great photos too.

My One Little Word (OLW) for 2014 is CREATE. Creating new habits, creating a more fit body, creating more knitwear, creating relationships, etc. It implies there is action required on my part because, well, that's the only way anything gets done!

So, this is where I'm starting and I'll add posts as I get more concrete ideas about the other stuff. This is the wallpaper on my phone and laptop.


No comments: