Sunday, October 20, 2013

Blech

My email was hacked over night. Boo. I hate that inappropriate emails went out but it happens so hopefully everyone understands it wasn't me. I've taken care of recovering the account and hopefully tomorrow I can start to send email again.

In the meantime, I enjoyed watching CGN snuggle herself into a wicker basket we have. It's a smaller rectangular one and she wedges herself in and out for long periods of time. She's very intent on being positioned just so and then dragging the basket somewhere else and trying a different view. She got stuck a few times but then is right back at it. It's her happy place, I guess. It made me laugh on a day when that was pretty hard to do. So today I'm grateful for little wonders that remind me of the simple joys that life holds.

No comments: