Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Yesterday (and today)

Forgot to post yesterday. I cleaned up my craft room a bit so I could move my laptop to my desk but out-of-sight = out-of-mind and I forgot to post. But really, who's counting!

Had some of this going on too yesterday. As a lady at soccer practice said, "Girlfriend, you are wearing that tutu!" It's fun dressing a girl :)

I shut us both in the baby's bedroom to get some (ok, a ton) of laundry folded. Must be that scared CGN into action and in a few minutes she had figured out the door handles and became a continual escape artist. She has followed up today with breaking into the pantry, laundry room and bathrooms. It's about to get really busy here ...


Had some of this going on too yesterday. As a lady at soccer practice said, "Girlfriend, you are wearing that tutu!" It's fun dressing a girl :)


Seeing that the computer isn't likely to return downstairs soon, and being that I'm procrastinating a bit today, I'll post for today too. I'm working on a lesson plan for my Bible study tomorrow. I'm leading 30 women in a book review and I'm increasingly more nervous. So now I'm going to buckle down and make my notes into something understandable. 


No comments: