Friday, October 25, 2013

Margins

A Bible study about margins today. About creating space in one's life to be able to savor life and have clarity about your priorities. Very timely and lots of food for thought Not sure what I want to say about it here but it's been on my mind for a bit. As I shuffle around my volunteer committments, dropping some and adding others, I want to make sure my priorities are taken care of. God, family, myself. A juggling act for sure but often the good stuff takes work. So I'm working at it and overall, I'm happy where I'm at. I keep plugging away at getting my craft room to be ready for me to create at a moment's notice and I'm knocking out some other pop-up projects, mostly Halloween related. It's all coming together. Margins also help me recognize my blessings. Never enough of that.

No comments: